Dr. Joel Wallach/Dr. Glidden “90 for LIFE” Health Seminar conditions and requirements
Above and beyond the guideline and expectation as outlined in the seminar request form, the following conditions must be met to ensure a successful 90 for LIFE seminar or seminar series.
Travel Arrangements, meals, and accommodations
Once date(s) and location(s) has/have been confirmed, Youngevity will make arrangements and cover the cost of any necessary air travel, to get Dr. Wallach/Glidden to the nearest and practical commercial airport to the venue. (Keep in mind that Doc prefer to travel by plane only on Wednesdays and or Sundays.) From the time Dr. Wallach/Glidden (Doc) arrives, until the time Doc departs, it is the responsibility of the host to arrange for and cover the cost of all ground transportation, meals, accommodations, meeting facilities, etc. This includes any rest days or days in-between speaking engagements.
Requirements at Venue
The meeting room is to be equipped with an overhead projector and projector screen such that everyone in the room has an unobstructed view of materials being presented. LCD projector is needed for Dr. Glidden. In addition, provide 1 ea. handheld microphone (preferably wireless) and ensure that the sound system is adequate for everyone to hear without Doc having to strain his voice. Ensure that Doc has more than just a podium to speak from, there will need to be a table large enough to accommodate several notebooks of overhead slides, half dozen books, and any other items that Doc wishes to integrate into the seminar. Please have all equipment in place before Doc enters the room to speak.
Doc is the leading expert in his field, and he’s on the road speaking an average of 6 days per week. As such, he is understandably particular about the environment that he speaks in. Please be sure to advise your audience, in a respectful way, that distractions such as cell phones, clanking glasses, and even clicking pens can prove disruptive to Doc’s train of thought and will certainly interrupt the important message that he brings. Further, it is advisable to not allow small children or infants to attend, as Doc does get very passionate and loud at times, which can be startling.
Dr. Wallach’s Books
Doc requires that you have some of his books on hand and for sale at the event. Unlike other materials, these are not available on consignment – they must be purchased in advance of the event. These books are available through several different sources, however, it is highly recommended that you purchase directly from Wellness Publications at a discounted price. Go to www.drjwallach.com. A copy of each book that is available needs to be on hand at Doc’s table at the front of the room so that he can refer to them during the course of the seminar. Books for sale should be on display and available to attendees during registration, during any breaks, and at the conclusion of the event. Depending upon travel schedules, Doc may be able to autograph books during consultations or other free time. Autographs are ultimately solely at Doc’s discretion. Here are the suggested titles and quantities that should be available per 100 attendees:
Dead Doctors Don’t Lie 20
Let’s Play Doctor 15
Rare Earths Forbidden Cures 5
Black Gene Lies 8
Hell’s Kitchen 6
Let’s Play Herbal Doctor 4
Above and beyond the general Question and Answer Period towards the end of the seminar, if time permits, Doc will always make himself available for one on one personal consultations. Doc needs to be provided with a separate and at least semi-private area for this, as the information that is discussed should be respected and considered confidential.
A limited selection of product can be made available for your event.
Consignment ordering and on site sales process, procedure, terms and conditions.
The goal of consigning products is to provide a variety and an amount of product consistent with the number of attendees as well as nutritional strategies discussed by Dr. Wallach during the seminar. It is to everyone’s benefit for there not to be too much or too little product on hand, so please be as accurate as possible with all information. All consignment orders and shipments must meet the following criteria:
- Younngevity will only consign products for and in concert with a Dr. Joel Wallach “90 for LIFE” seminar. Bulk product orders for any other hosted events must be ordered and paid for in advance by host. For questions regarding redistribution of product that has been pre-paid, please contact Consignment Manager (contact information listed below).
- Send order items and quantities requested to Consignment Manager. Be sure to include expected attendance, event date, location, and specific shipping address. (Use interactive order calculation system to assist in this process.) Consignment product availability is subject to verification and quantities on hand.
- Orders must be placed in writing, a minimum of 1 week prior to desired shipping time. Also, depending upon the distance from the Chula Vista warehouse, you may want to allow up to 10 business days for UPS ground or LTL shipping. Within 2 business days of order receipt, and prior to event, consignment order must be checked-in, verified, and reviewed with Consignment Manager via telephone.
- All payment for products must be collected by event host. This includes cash, check, and credit card orders (if accepted). No checks or credit card orders are to be made payable to Youngevity or collected for later processing. Total payment for consignment merchandise is to be collected through event host. Host to make single payment to Youngevity for all consigned products not returned to inventory as stated herein.
- All orders to be charged at normal wholesale/distributor cost + 8% handling + sales tax (based upon local rate at ship to address). Even though customers are picking up product on site, there are incurred shipping and handling fees to cover shipment of consignment to location as well as return shipping for any unused products. Final product price can be calculated and combined into a single per item price (use optional interactive order form or template for your convenience). Be sure to also consider any ancillary charges you may receive from your bank or credit card clearinghouse if you are accepting credit cards for orders.
- All written orders to include customer, distributor, or representative name, address, and telephone number. To ensure proper credit for sale and payment of commissions, you must also include the following: If sale is to an existing customer, distributor, or representative, ID number of same must be included. If sale is a “new customer” sale, the referring distributor or representative ID must be included in the order.
- Any orders collected for product not on hand at the event, can be processed and shipped from Chula Vista warehouse with no additional shipping costs to the customer. Orders will be processed and shipped upon reconciliation. Orders can also be placed through representative/distributor back office shopping card for immediate processing and shipment. Such orders will be subject to normal shipping charges and taxes.
- Upon completion of event, contact Consignment Manager again to arrange return shipping for any un-purchased consignment products. All returned product must be unopened, undamaged, and in resalable condition in order to be credited against consignment order.
- Within 2 weeks of event completion, all collected orders must be submitted to Consignment Manager for final reconciliation. During reconciliation, all on site orders plus returned consignment products will be compared to initial consignment order. Once tallied, host will remit payment for all on site orders plus any shortages in returned products.
All expenses as outlined herein are to be borne by the event host. Host must not charge any attendee of the “90 for LIFE” seminar to attend, as all of Doc’s seminars are FREE to the public. If, however, host is also conducting any training classes, business opportunity presentations, or other compliant meetings in the same facility at a time adjacent to Doc’s “90 for LIFE” seminar, host may use standard guidelines of expense sharing for those events, and those events only. Further, it must be clear and obvious to all attendees of Doc’s “90 for LIFE” seminar that attendance of any other meeting, or payment for any product or service is not a requisite.
Communication and Coordination
The meeting room